Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Beauty: NARS Orgasm Powder Blush

If you are an avid reader of this blog, you will know how I love the NARS Makeup Brand. This is actually the first high-end brand that I actually purchased- my very first expensive blush! I was totally influenced by my ex-officemates who loves makeup. Thus, I ended up buying another blush because I hit the my first pan!


The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.

  • Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades
  • Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application
  • Iconic NARS shades (Credits to NARS Website)

This particular blush is actually the cult fave amongst makeup enthusiasts. I was really that hesitant to buy my second pan and ended up buying from another brand. But there's always something about this blush which drawn me into the NARS store. Until I joined the Magda Ogbe NARS workshop, and I availed the 10% discount for this blush.














 








NARS Orgasm Blush is a peachy pink blush with golden sheen. The powder is finely milled while the texture of the blush is soft on the skin. The color is very nice and it suits those who have fair, medium fair and olive skin on my opinion. However pigmentation is not that superb, you will see just the right amount when you swipe once on your cheeks.You need at least 3 swipes before you can actually see the color on your skin.


Here's the actual swatch on my finger (see below). As you can see, it has a golden sheen, perfect for those who like glowing effect. The staying power is good but not that lasting as compared to my mac blush on.



You can buy this on your nearest NARS Store in Rustan's Makati and Shangrila for about Php1500. Though this is expensive, along the way this is really worth it because my first pan lasted me for about 2 and a half years! Also, since I am a Makeup Artist wanna-be, I think this is an investment especially on my bridal makeup gigs coz this one is staple on International Makeup Artist's kit!

Thanks for readings! Till our next makeup session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...