Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TRAVEL: Second time at REPUBL1C Wakepark

Once again, me and my friends return to the REPUBL1C Wakepark at Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Yipee for that! We had so much fun doing this kind of sport because of so many reasons. One of which is you get to enjoy swimming and balancing at the same time. Cool right?

This time, the timing was not perfect since the Wakepark just undergone into a maintenance thus it will just be open half day. The park was jam packed with visitors so expect that a long line of people before you're turn to wakeboard. Nevertheless, the experience of wakeboarding make it worth it.

So here some of the shots I took inside the park.


Long line...




Since I am just a newbie, though it's my 2nd time, I still fall in line to be in this beginner's area.



My BF and friends, on their way to try wakeboarding in the professional's area...Thumbs Up!


One of my favorite shots of mine as we end our day at REPUBL1C..


My BF on his first attempt to the professional wakeboarding area.


Again, another favorite shot..

Wakeboarding is a kind of sport that entails a lot of patience and determination. Patience because the first attempts can be hard expecially if you're not interested to learn it slowly. Determination because some parts will be crucial, you might not be able to stand on your board literally especially in the professionals area. But once you get the drill, you might become addicted to try it over and over again.

Try it yourselves guys. Expect too much sun exposures and body aches. Body aches is just during the first attempt (my first time) but on my 2nd time, all you can feel is excitement!!

Check out my other blog post on my first time to wakboard..Here's the link: http://lovingvanity.blogspot.com/2012/08/travels-republ1c-wakepart-wakeboarding.html

Enjoy guys! Come and visit the Republ1c Wakepark!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...