Monday, March 4, 2013

Beauty: Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 Review


Hi Ladies!


      Looking for a moisturizer that has sun protection? Well that’s not new to the beauty world. I, myself is always in hunt for that perfect moisturizer that will give me that glow and firm skin. Living in a tropical country, using moisturizer is a must since the skin tends to dry out due to excessive sun exposure. Thus a product which will give moisture and protection at the same time is a winner for us!

     Presenting my newly discovered moisturizer,  Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 which claims to provide long-lasting moisturization with effective sun protection.





From the bottle it says:
  • ·         Lightweight formula moisturizes skin throughout the day
  • ·         PABA-free SPF 15 sunscreens block UVB/UVA rays
  • ·         Non-comedogenic Formula won’t clog pores that can cause skin to break out
  • ·         Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Alcohol free. 


I took a photo of the product itself.2 pumps of the product is enough for my whole face and a pump for my neck. 100 ML? Not bad though.






    As you can see the consistency is like other moisturizer. However this one, once absorbed will not look like a white cast on your face.





   See? It is well absorbed by skin as soon as you spread evenly the product. I usually apply this before I put on my liquid foundation.

  I did a beauty road test to this product after using my previous product for quite a long time. I was quite hesitant at first but being certified kikay (English translation: vain) , I thought maybe I should give this a try. For your reference my skin is combination skin, my forehead is oily skin, and my cheeks are dry.  I put this every morning after bath, and hoolah the product is sheen when applied on the face.


Overall....

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT NEUTROGENA MOISTURE SPF15?
  • ·         It sheen so you can apply it underneath your foundation
  • ·         It is fastly absorbed by the skin
  • ·         It has sun protection
  • ·         You a small amount for the whole face
  • ·         Non-comedogenic which is good for sensitive skin
  • ·         No fragrance
  • ·         Lightweight


WHAT I DO NOT LOVE ABOUT NEUTROGENA MOISTURE SPF15?
  • ·         It is pricey (around 600 - 700 Php)
  • ·         It tends to make you look oily if you have oily skin
  • ·         The sun protection must at least be higher
  • ·       100 ML for the price is unjustifiable
   So overall, I had so many things to love about this product more than those which i don’t love about it. As for us who are always into exploring new beauty products, I can say that this is  a must try.

Thanks Ladies!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...