Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beauty: Lipstick and Blush Combo | Peaches



I am in love with peaches lately..Anything that has a peachy pink shade makeup is candy to my eyes. Recently I've been sporting peach makeups. Oh I really love them. I have come to the idea of doing some lip and blush combo on my blog. Just to identify which blush/blushes works well with another shade of Lipstick. This combination includes 2 blushes and 1 lipstick. The lipstick that i purchased unintentionally since I was just roaming around the mall and the shade really did caught my eyes.



The Balm Hot Mama Blush, Bobbi Brown Soft Coral Lipstick and NARS Orgasm Blush

My Individual reviews for blushes in this link My Blushes..


Bobbi Brown Soft Coral

This lipstick is very moisturizing. Doesn't dry out my lips.Thus you wont need a balm underneath. The texture was creamy and the color is sheer. When you swipe this on your lips, it will give you a peach/coral shade..Perfect for the summer. I love pairing this with either Hot Mama or Orgasm. The blush color doesn't clash with the lip color. It really compliment the shade of the lipstick. The outcome? Very summery! Peachy cheeks with a peachy lips! Gorgeous!


                   Bobbi Brown Lipstick on my lips!



You can try out this combination ladies! 

More lip and blush combination next time! 

Love Vanessa




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...