Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beauty: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

I've been in the hunt for the perfect foundation in a tropical country like here in the Philippines. Wearing foundation in a tropical country can be crucial since it tends to shed off or melt on your face due to hot weather, however this foundation really works well. What makes me love this foundation is that it is smudge-proof, oil-free, non-acnegenic and fragrance free.

ELDW (Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation) withstand the heat, thus it doesn't create that cakey look once you are exposed to a hot weather. There are different shades to choose from and the Makeup Artist preferred the 2w1 SAND 36 shade which is just a shade lighter to my natural color.



See? I almost used this up which only proves that I really use this a lot. I've read from other beauty bloggers that this has also become their favorite foundation. I used this in one of my friends wedding and the staying power is just amazing!

In terms of application, you will just need a pea size amount and spread it on your face. You can use a flat top brush, a stippling brush or a foundation brush for a more breezy/nice application. For this I use my Suesh Stippling brush to apply this on my face..


Here's the swatch:

ELDW Swatch on my hand!




ELDW swatched.. As you can see it is more of a yellow based, which is perfect for Filipinas like me with yellow undertone.



ELDW spread evenly (not sure If i put this evenly) on my hand. SEE how this really change the color of my hand? What more if it is on my face?




Me and friends (Im on the center )

I did not prepared any picture of me wearing ELDW but on this pic from a wedding of a friend, I remember wearing ELDW on my face. I did my own makeup!

Overall this foundation is very long lasting..It's smudge proof quality is just a plus! Try this out ladies!

Tll next review. Tia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...