Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Beauty: Forever 21 | Makati


The first time I heard that Forever 21 will open its stores in Manila, I kinda got excited since this retail store offers a wide range selection of clothing, also caters teens, ladies, men, and kids. The very first Forever 21 is in SM Megamall and till opens its Makati, SM North Branch , Cebu Branch and just recently its SM Mall of Asia branch.

What makes me want Forever 21 is its stylish range of clothes. Though as for me, it is not as affordable as local brands here in Manila, but I think its capacity to focus on girly dresses, nice blazers and cute accessories and shoes is what really caught the eyes of those little fashionistas.

Here are some of the pictures I took when I was in Forever 21 Makati, which is much nearer to my workplace. Paparazzi shots insert!



 Spacious Floor


Cutie Accesories!










Verdict: Some clothes are too thin (manipis) for my taste that I think they will need extra care when washing.
That's me in the picture also wearing a Forever 21 dress. I saw some celebrities shops here like Jinkee Pacquaio,  Rica Peralejo, Joan Quintas and more!

Till next time.

TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...