Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fashion: Friday Madness

I know, my recent posts were all dedicated to fashion. I don't why but my love for fashion surpass my love for makeup. I love makeup but I am now love just keeping the basics with makeup. My internet most frequent visits are now on fashion blogs! So please keep on reading my blog though its now becoming a fashion blog. Nevertheless, will post makeup posts soon!

For this look, since here in Manila we are now experiencing rainy season so I opt for more comfy get-up. The thing i love this outfit is the denim jacket I incorporated with a simple pink pants.


Denim jacket is a very versatile piece. You can pair it with a dress for a more summer look. Or during cold days with skinny pants.

Please hype this look on lookbook:
Lookbook.nu/lovingvanity

Till next fashion session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...