Sunday, May 26, 2013

Beauty: MAC Candy Yum Yum, Bold Pink Lipstick



MAC Candy Yum Yum, caught my eyes when I visited the MAC Counter in Glorietta. The color was so intense that it initially led me to shock (shocking pink it is). The Makeup Artist was wearing this actually and I can't wait to know what's the lip shade and all I had in mind was I have to have it!

Enough of all my emotions then! Hahaha. Well, this particular shade was part of the MAC Requested since this is limited edition before. But thanks to those who voted online for this shade to have its comeback and became part of the permanent line.




 If you've been reading my blog, you will know that I am a lip junkie. I love keeping lipsticks on my vanity kit, since I think your lipstick shade should compliment what you're wearing. Haha. So I have corals, peach, loud pink and muted pink on my kit. Though I'm still thinking of getting a red one since my BF would want me to wear one. So can you give idea which good red lipsticks should I get?

I wear Mac Candy Yum Yum,with neutral eyeshadow, a simple eye liner, 2 coats of mascara, and a pink blush on. And I'm good to go!



                                                        Here's the swatch on my hand.
Pros:
  •  Bold lipstick
  • The color stays long
  • Pigmented
  • A little swipe goes a long way
  • Eye-catchy due to its intense color (for parties)

Cons:
  • Pricey for a tube of lipstick
  • May tend to emphasize the dryness of the lips since this is of matte formula
  • As for me, this is more of a fuschia shade which tends to become violet in some pigmented lips

                     And here's the swatch on my my lips as what I posted on my Instagram @vain_van

For all the kikay girls out there, come and grab this cute lippy on your nearest MAC Stores. Very nice if you want to pull off that No Makeup Makeup with just a swipe of this bright bold lipstick.

Till the next beauty post ladies and international readers! Feel free to comment on my blog :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...