Friday, June 7, 2013

Beauty | Fashion: Bershka


 Hi Ladies! and even men readers! Another post on fashion! Well, here's the story. I was strolling last night at the mall when I have noticed this newly opened store at Glorietta 2, Ayala. It is just across the new Mango Store. The name of the store is Bershka which sounds expensive and tempting to me. Haha. Like Birkin. (insert smiley here). So I explore it and take some pictures inside the store.

What I love about the store is that there are Fashion Consultants/Stylist available and they were like give you some fashion insights like what are suitable color of clothes according to your skin tone, what color of the bag that will compliment what you're wearing and more. So you can have your own stylist while shopping on some clothes!




The clothes were more of the basic ones like the blazers, dresses, shorts etc. The accessories to me are so-so. Nothing too special since i love the accessories in Forever21. The price is much expensive compare to Forever21.




 As you can see from the picture, lots of basics and denims. But this may vary based on the new released collection.



 Upon entrance..





Overall, the clothes were trendy yet so pricey. But I think the clothes were quality wise good since the textiles were great. The cashier told me that their sister company is ZARA and this store is from Spain so expect to have the same good quality as Zara. Well check this out Fashionistas out there! They told me that this is the only branch they have in the Philippines and they're planning to open another store at SM Aura Taguig.

Till the next post on Fashion! Tia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...