Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beauty: L'oreal UV Perfect BB Max


 L'oreal UV Perfect BB Max is the newest BB Cream released by L'oreal. It has high SPF of 50 and with PA++++. A 12 hour Long lasting UV Protection which makes this sunblock and BB cream all-in-one. I have always been a fan of Maybelline BB Cream so a vain in me wants to try other available BB Cream in the market. So I do gave this L'oreal one a try.

It has antioxidants and promises to give that fairer skin, less visible pores, faded dark spots and more glowing skin. For those who are not familiar with BB Cream, it has become popular since Koreans are using it (their skin is flawless) and K-Pop is on trend. BB Cream stands for Blemish Balm. If we have Lip Balm for chapped lips, we have Blemish Balm for blemishes. What makes it different from usual liquid foundation is that BB Cream is like a tinted moisturizer and the consistency of the cream is less heavier.



Here's the swatch:


A pea size amount is all you need. I got the one shade that fits all skin tone. As you can see from the picture above, it more like sandy brown color.


Picture above: I tried to spread the BB cream on my hand. It is universally flattering.





The BB cream spread evenly on my hand. As you can see, it is sheer, not heavy. The effect is dewy.

For Php 595 price, it is more expensive than my usual Maybelline BB Cream. But after using this, I might go back to my Maybelline BB cream since I think the Maybelline one is more long lasting and it cheaper too!
Though this one is OK, I think there's nothing too special about this product aside from its high SPF. The after effect is dewy but after putting in powder, the dewy effect is all gone which is expected.

Verdict: A good sunblock but I might go back again to Maybelline BB Cream. You can try it yourselves ladies so that you can have your first hand experience. After using this all up, I might look for other BB cream brand and will post again on my reviews.

Thanks for reading again! Feel free to comment :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...