Sunday, August 20, 2017

BEAUTY: Mac Margin Powder Blush. A Review and Swatches


Hi Ladies!! Another beauty post as promised!! I am a blush junkie since I do lack colors on my skin because I am pale. I do love seeing myself having that pinch of color on my cheeks.

Combining my love for dewy and radiant skin makeup look, I was in the hunt for that blush that is not so bright yet gives just the right amount of color on the cheeks. And as I go online hunting for that perfect blush, I found this. Yay! Presenting, Mac Margin Powder Blush.


MAC Margin Blush


This has been my go-to blush for like a couple of weeks now since I bought it. It is sheer, it is not overpowering in terms of color payoff. The color is like slightly pink peach with gold shimmer that is not noticeable. It is decribed as "warm copper with frost finish".It has the right amount of sheen which I love. Most of the bloggers described this as a blush and highlighter all in one. So you have the best of both worlds :-)

So let's take a closer look on this beautiful blush my pretty readers!!

Well it comes in this traditional MAC packaging. It contains 6 grams of product and is made in Canada. At first, the product itself leans towards brownish copper color but once applied, it is more peach gold with shimmer. In terms of application, this glides smoothly on the skin. The powder is not too tacky and it is just so smooth and finely-milled.



Top view of the MAC Margin Blush





 So here's the swatch of the MAC Margin at the back of my hand. See how sheer this blush so you will have no problem in over application. You can build up the color, depending on how intense the color to show off.











So let me show how this look once applied on the cheeks :-) In the photo below, I use mac margin as my blush together with Essence Pure Nude Highlighter (which I am gonna review soon). As you can see, the color is not too bright which perfect for everyday wear. The frost shimmer in it is not overpowering but subtle. The color suits my skin as this one, is more of peach which compliments those with yellow and pink undertone. 


MAC Margin on my cheeks :-)


Pros:

  • Glides smoothly once applied
  • Subtle glow
  • Color payoff is not overpowering
  • Good for everyday wear
  • Stays intact for 4 hrs
  • Not too pigmented so you can build up the color
Cons
  • Might not be suitable for oily skin as this gives luminosity on the skin
  • Price (but for me it is worth it)



Voila!!! Dewy skin :-)

So there you go ladies. For those who loves dewy makeup look (those of JLo), and wants to look more glowing, this is for you! Go check them out on your nearest MAC Makeup Kioks/Store. Retails  for $23.00 or Php1600.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...