Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beauty: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit



  As  a beauty junkie, I'm always in the hunt for that beauty discovery that will surely satisfy my beauty cravings..Since a lot of my beauty items are of the brand of MAC, NARS, Estee, Maybelline etc, I think why not try Products that are from Asia like Korean cosmetics.


 BB Cream formulated with Pearl Powder with an improved adhesive texture to promote moist, radiant looking skin while protecting against UV damage and wrinkles. --Etude House Website

 With SPF 30/PA++, Whitening and Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Darkening as seen on its container. I have visited a blog where the blogger compared those of the BB Creams from Korean and those from American brands. And since BB Cream are made popular by Koreans, I think BB Cream really stand out those coming from Korea itself. So to experience it personally, I bought this BB Cream which was highly recommended by my officemate. She's been using this for years now. Thus, I ended up buying this right after her recommendation :-) LOL.


 The consistency is of medium thick. Not too watery and not sticky. It glides smoothly once applied. I chose the NO2 shade which of the lightest shade among the 4 shades available.



This is the swatch on my hand, though the picture is not yet evenly spread on my hands, you can see how a small amount, once spread can use for the whole face.




This is the swatch evenly applied on my hand. The finish is of dewy and glowing result. Imagine how this will look on your own face. At first, I was shocked how light this shade but once absorbed, it gives that dewy finish. And instantly love it! Though the staying power is not that amazing, still this BB Cream lived up to its promise. The brightening effect is close to illuminating effect of BB Cream.

Pros:
  • For 60ml, the content is a sure win win.
  • Medium thick consistency is win win for me
  • Affordable compared to high-end BB Creams
  • No fragrance
  • No breakouts after usage
  • Dewy effect is what I want on my BB Cream and this one is just the right one
  • The pump is hygienic
  • Stays for 4 hours
Cons:
  •  I don't know but this tends to darken my skin color after a while
  • Nothing else
Overall this BB Cream is a sure good find! Though I am still eye-ing on that Collagen BB Cream of Etude House.

This retails for Php 700+ but got mine at 630 pesos since it's on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...