Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beauty: Palladio Rice Powder


Recently, I've been very open minded in finding beauty for less products. That is, you don't always need to shell out a lot of money to buy quality products. And here's one I discovered! By the way, a friend uses this rice powder and I've seen how this rice powder looks good on her. And here I am, gave this a try!



Introducing, Palladio's Oil-absorbing Rice powder! Yes, you heard it right! Rice Powder it is. According to its packaging's label, it was discovered accidentally by a renowned professional make-up artist. Rice Powder has been and still is the oldest of all trade secrets. It is used primarily as an oil-absorbing highlighter and make-up setter.





The packaging is quite cheap but we all know that not all nicely-packed products goes always hand-in-hand with the quality of its content. The rice powder is finely milled and the texture is so smooth.


 This powder comes also with a poof. However, the makeup artist told me that it is better to apply this powder using a face brush. What I do love about this powder is it non-comedogenic, which means it doesn't clog pores. The coverage is also great, since you only need a small amount for whole face.


Rice Powder at the back of my hand


 Here's a swatch of Rice powder on my hand. I got the Natural shade which is not that too light on my skin color.



 This is the result after I evenly spread the Rice Powder on my hand. It is less shiny, full coverage and looks polished. I applied this powder on my T-Zone (where I get so oily) and it performs well in controlling the oil. I do highly recommend this to all my friends who have super oily skin and is looking for that affordable powder that can do well if effectiveness is your primary concern.

Palladio's Natural Rice Oil absorbing powder is part of Total Beauty's best powder: http://www.totalbeauty.com/. So you can check on that link why this has been part of the 13 best face powder despite of its less known in the makeup world.

Where to buy it? 
Philippines: Any beauty bar branch. Mine, I bought at Bonifacio High Street.

Price:
Php 325

This will last you about 4 months if you use this daily. Very affordable as compared to MAC or high-end make-up brands.

Till our next beauty discovery :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...