Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beauty: LayBare Waxing Salon Review

A first time at waxing salon, so I asked recommendations from my close friends where is the affordable yet good salon to have waxed. So it's LAYBARE according to them!

I went to LayBare SM Mall of Asia branch and I availed the Underarm waxing and Brow threading. Being a first timer, Im kinda nervous if waxing would be painful but Im was WRONG...It was as cool as a breeze, I did not feel any sting when I have my underarm waxed! The naughty side is I'm kinda shy of showing my underarm!. But I felt like a queen coz I got others to take the hair off my underarm! <Smiling>

Brow threading is what's really painful for me though it is not a first time, since every now and then, I got my eyebrow trimmed from other salons, it is still painful to me. But the pain is bearable, as what they say "Tiis Ganda" (Tagalog term for sacrifice in the name of beauty)..

I am with my BF, but honestly he did not love the result of the eyebrows. It is kinda thin, which is not with what's "USO" (Updated with what's popular)...On the contrary, it is it's so affordable..It is only with the result of the actual shape of my brows that is kinda OFF.

Recommendations: I will go back for another underarm waxing next month, but with Brow threading.. may be not. Their waxing services is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!



A tour of what's inside the Lay Bare Salon at SM Mall of Asia..


1 comment:

  1. If you live in NY and looking for good waxing salons in Manhattan, I would recommend to visit Dyanna Spa beauty salon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...